Free CUFI Wallpapers
Identify the resolution that most closely matches your screen, then follow the instructions below.
- Click on the link below the wallpaper you want to choose the proper resolution for your monitor. A larger version of the image will appear in your browser.
- With the cursor over the image, click and hold the right-hand button on your mouse.
- On the menu that pops up, select "Set as wallpaper" or "set as background."
- Click on the image above at the proper resolution for your monitor, a larger version of the image will appear in your browser.
- Click on the image and drag it onto your desktop.
- Hold down the Control button on the keyboard while clicking on an empty area on your desktop.
- Select "Change Desktop background."
- Find the image you've just downloaded and click on it.
- Click on the image above for the iPhone screen, a larger version of the image will appear in your browser.
- Touch and hold the image that you wish to save for about 2 seconds until a menu appears.
- Select “Save Image“.
- In Settings, tap Wallpaper > Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Choose All photos and select the image you just save on your photos.
- Drag to move the image. Or pinch to zoom in and out, so the image fits the screen.
- When you're done adjusting the image, tap Set.
- Set the wallpaper as your Home screen, Lock screen, or both.
- To see your new wallpaper, lock your iPhone or check the Home screen.