Christians United for Israel
As the world grows increasingly dangerous, Israel has become an even more significant force for moral clarity and strength. And in order to protect her in the United States, Christians United for Israel (CUFI) has enlisted a massive advocacy army.
CUFI is the largest pro-Israel organization in the U.S.,
with over 2.5 million members and 1.2 million Facebook fans. We educate
America’s Christians about the biblical and moral imperative to support Israel.
We equip America’s Christians to defend Israel in their churches, communities, online and in our nation’s capital.
We're also investing to win the long-term battle for the hearts and minds of the rising generation so that Christian support for Israel will survive for generations to come. Through our student program, CUFI On Campus, CUFI is changing the Israel conversation on college campuses. CUFI on Campus develops biblically and politically minded student leaders and equips them to become effective advocates for Israel on their college campuses. CUFI is transforming Millennial Christian leaders’ views on Israel through the Israel Collective, which resuscitates the fading millennial Christian generation's support for Israel by educating the most influential millennial Christians in America.
We utilize traditional and new media to reach millions of Americans with pro-Israel messages. We have published full page ads in major newspapers across the country, placed billboards in highly trafficked areas, and utilized our seven social media channels to reach millions of people world wide. Additionally, in 2016 we will release a full-length feature film titled “Israel Through the Looking Glass.
Founded in 2006, Christians United for Israel (CUFI) is the largest pro-Israel organization in the United States. We have more than 2.5 million members, spanning all fifty states. Since our inception, we have held more than 2,100 pro-Israel events in cities and towns across the country, including more than 300 Nights to Honor Israel. Presently we hold an average of 30 pro-Israel events each month.
CUFI on Campus is an initiative of Christians United for Israel that actively develops politically minded student leaders and equips them to become effective advocates for Israel on their college campuses. Since its 2009 inception, CUFI on Campus has trained more than 1,600 students. Presently the program has an active presence on more than 300 campuses across the country.
The Israel Collective, an initiative of Christians United for Israel, was founded in 2014 by a team of young Christian leaders and is dedicated to building vibrant relationships between American Christians and the people of the Holy Land.
The purpose of Christians United For Israel (CUFI) is to provide a national association through which every pro-Israel church, parachurch organization, ministry or individual in America can speak and act with one voice in support of Israel in matters related to Biblical issues.
To educate and build Christian support for Israel throughout America.
While millions of Christians support Israel, there are millions more who do not yet vocally stand up for the Jewish state. It is crucial to educate Christians on the Biblical and moral imperatives to support Israel and to build Christian support for Israel throughout America. CUFI accomplishes these goals through:
• CUFI educates millions of Christians about Israel and the Middle East through our regular email alerts and myriad of social media channels.
• CUFI’s Nights to Honor Israel in communities across the country are life-changing events that open Christians’ eyes to the importance of supporting Israel and the Jewish people.
• CUFI’s Standing with Israel Meetings equip Christians with the facts to defend and support Israel.
• CUFI's Pastors' Briefings enhance pastors’ knowledge about Israel, the Middle East, and CUFI.
• Christians United for Israel Sunday is one day when Christians around the world unite in prayer and action on behalf of Israel
• CUFI’s Pastors Leadership Tours educate and empower pastors with a deeper awareness of the importance of ensuring their churches demonstrate love and support for the State of Israel.
• CUFI’s quarterly conference calls with Israeli and U.S. elected officials enable CUFI members to learn first-hand about the issues facing Israel.
• CUFI ON CAMPUS equips and trains Christian students to become effective pro-Israel advocates on their campuses, in their churches, and in their communities.
• CUFI’s website and blog provides cutting-edge educational resources about Israel and the Middle East.
• CUFI’s magazine, The Torch, publishes articles by Middle East policy experts.
To Communicate Pro-Israel Perspectives to Elected Officials.
While it is important that we pray for Israel, it is also important that we put feet to our prayers and speak truth to power about the need to stand with Israel at this critical juncture in history. CUFI accomplishes these goals through:
• CUFI’s annual Washington Summit enables CUFI members to personally speak with their elected officials on behalf of Israel.
• CUFI’s Action Alerts mobilize CUFI’s over one million members to contact their members of Congress or the Administration on critical policy issues.
Amarillo, TX - Standing With Israel -February 9
Clemmons, NC - Pastor & Ministry Leaders' Luncheon & Leadership Training - February 10
Chapel Hill, NC - CUFI on Campus - February 18
Victoria, TX - Standing With Israel - February 19
Rosswell, TX - Pastor & Ministry Leaders' Lunch - February 20
Red Deer AB Canada - Standing With Israel - February 25
Grande Prairie, AB - Standing With Israel - February 26
Calgary, AB Canada - Standing With Israel - February 27
Edmonton, AB Canada -Standing With Israel - February 28
Brick, NJ - Standing With Israel - March 9
Brick, NJ - Pastor & Ministry Leaders' Luncheon - March 8
Rochester, NY - Night To Honor Israel - March 20
Columbus, GA - Night To Honor Israel - March 29
La Mesa, CA - Night to Honor Israel - April 11
Sonora, CA - Standing With Israel - April 16
Sacramento, CA - Standing With Israel - April 17
San Jose, CA - Standing With Israel - April 17
Las Vegas, CA - Standing With Israel - May 22
We believe that the Jewish people have a right to live in their ancient land of Israel, and that the modern State of Israel is the fulfillment of this historic right.