Christians United for Israel
As the world grows increasingly dangerous, Israel has become an even more significant force for moral clarity and strength. And in order to protect her in the United States, CUFI has enlisted a massive advocacy army.
CUFI is the largest pro-Israel organization in the U.S.,
with over 3 million members. We educate
America’s Christians about the biblical and moral imperative to support Israel.
We equip America’s Christians to defend Israel in their churches, communities, online and in our nation’s capital.
Founded in 2006, Christians United for Israel (CUFI) is the largest pro-Israel organization in the United States. We have more than 3 million members, spanning all fifty states. Since our inception, we have held more than 2,500 pro-Israel events in cities and towns across the country, including more than 300 Nights to Honor Israel. Presently we hold an average of 30 pro-Israel events each month.
CUFI on Campus is an initiative of Christians United for Israel that actively develops politically minded student leaders and equips them to become effective advocates for Israel on their college campuses. Since its 2009 inception, CUFI on Campus has trained more than 1,600 students. Presently the program has an active presence on more than 300 campuses across the country.
The Israel Collective, an initiative of Christians United for Israel, was founded in 2014 by a team of young Christian leaders and is dedicated to building vibrant relationships between American Christians and the people of the Holy Land.
The purpose of Christians United For Israel (CUFI) is to provide a national association through which every pro-Israel church, parachurch organization, ministry or individual in America can speak and act with one voice in support of Israel in matters related to Biblical issues.
To educate and build Christian support for Israel throughout America.
While millions of Christians support Israel, there are millions more who do not yet vocally stand up for the Jewish state. It is crucial to educate Christians on the Biblical and moral imperatives to support Israel and to build Christian support for Israel throughout America. CUFI accomplishes these goals through:
• CUFI educates millions of Christians about Israel and the Middle East through our regular email alerts and myriad of social media channels.
• CUFI’s Nights to Honor Israel in communities across the country are life-changing events that open Christians’ eyes to the importance of supporting Israel and the Jewish people.
• CUFI’s Standing with Israel Meetings equip Christians with the facts to defend and support Israel.
• CUFI's Pastors' Briefings enhance pastors’ knowledge about Israel, the Middle East, and CUFI.
• Christians United for Israel Sunday is one day when Christians around the world unite in prayer and action on behalf of Israel
• CUFI’s Pastors Leadership Tours educate and empower pastors with a deeper awareness of the importance of ensuring their churches demonstrate love and support for the State of Israel.
• CUFI’s quarterly conference calls with Israeli and U.S. elected officials enable CUFI members to learn first-hand about the issues facing Israel.
• CUFI ON CAMPUS equips and trains Christian students to become effective pro-Israel advocates on their campuses, in their churches, and in their communities.
• CUFI’s website and blog provides cutting-edge educational resources about Israel and the Middle East.
• CUFI’s magazine, The Torch, publishes articles by Middle East policy experts.
To Communicate Pro-Israel Perspectives to Elected Officials.
While it is important that we pray for Israel, it is also important that we put feet to our prayers and speak truth to power about the need to stand with Israel at this critical juncture in history. CUFI accomplishes these goals through:
• CUFI’s annual Washington Summit enables CUFI members to personally speak with their elected officials on behalf of Israel.
• CUFI’s Action Alerts mobilize CUFI’s over one million members to contact their members of Congress or the Administration on critical policy issues.
Modesto, CA - Standing With Israel - August 28
Dayton, OH - Standing With Israel - August 29
Tucson, AZ - Standing With Israel - August 31
Rialto, CA - Pastory & Ministry Leaders' Meeting - September 4
Compton, CA - Pastor & Ministry Leaders' Meeting - September 12
Alcoa, TN - Standing With Israel - September 12
Cheyenne, WY - Standing With Israel - September 13
Inglewood, CA - Pastor & Ministry Leaders' Meeting - September 13
Green River, WY - Standing With Israel - September 14
Mobile, AL - Pastor & Ministry Leaders' Meeting - September 14
Spokane, WA - Standing With Israel - September 15
Fairhope, AL - Pastor & Ministry Leaders' Meeting - September 15
Juneau, AK - Night To Honor Israel - September 18
Kenai, AK - Standing With Israel - September 20
Anchorage, AK - Night To Honor Israel - September 22
Fort Collins, CO - Standing With Israel - September 22
Olney, MD - Standing With Israel - September 24
Littlestown, PA - Standing With Israel - September 25
Roswell, NM - Standing With Israel - September 25
Belen, NM - Night To Honor Israel - September 25
Arvada, CO - Night to Honor Israel - September 25
Santa Fe, NM - Standing With Israel - September 26
Littlestown, PA - Pastor & Ministry Leaders' Luncheon - September 26
Rio Rancho, NM - Standing With Israel - September 27
Telford, PA - Standing With Israel - September 27
We believe that the Jewish people have a right to live in their ancient land of Israel, and that the modern State of Israel is the fulfillment of this historic right.
(210) 477-4714 | PO BOX 1307 San Antonio, TX 78295-1307 | email@example.com
Copyright © 2016 Christians United for Israel. All Rights Reserved.