Christians United for Israel
Christians United for Israel (CUFI) is the largest pro-Israel organization in the United States with over one million members and one of the leading Christian grassroots movements in the world. We have only 25 staff, but serve over one million members and conduct over 40 pro-Israel events every month.
The purpose of Christians United For Israel (CUFI) is to provide a national association through which every pro-Israel church, parachurch organization, ministry or individual in America can speak and act with one voice in support of Israel in matters related to Biblical issues.
To educate and build Christian support for Israel throughout America.
While millions of Christians support Israel, there are millions more who do not yet vocally stand up for the Jewish state. It is crucial to educate Christians on the Biblical and moral imperatives to support Israel and to build Christian support for Israel throughout America. CUFI accomplishes these goals through:
• CUFI educates millions of Christians about Israel and the Middle East through our regular email alerts and myriad of social media channels.
• CUFI’s Nights to Honor Israel in communities across the country are life-changing events that open Christians’ eyes to the importance of supporting Israel and the Jewish people.
• CUFI’s Standing with Israel Meetings equip Christians with the facts to defend and support Israel.
• CUFI's Pastors' Briefings enhance pastors’ knowledge about Israel, the Middle East, and CUFI.
• Christians United for Israel Sunday is one day when Christians around the world unite in prayer and action on behalf of Israel
• CUFI’s Pastors Leadership Tours educate and empower pastors with a deeper awareness of the importance of ensuring their churches demonstrate love and support for the State of Israel.
• CUFI’s quarterly conference calls with Israeli and U.S. elected officials enable CUFI members to learn first-hand about the issues facing Israel.
• CUFI ON CAMPUS equips and trains Christian students to become effective pro-Israel advocates on their campuses, in their churches, and in their communities.
• CUFI’s website and blog provides cutting-edge educational resources about Israel and the Middle East.
• CUFI’s magazine, The Torch, publishes articles by Middle East policy experts.
To Communicate Pro-Israel Perspectives to Elected Officials.
While it is important that we pray for Israel, it is also important that we put feet to our prayers and speak truth to power about the need to stand with Israel at this critical juncture in history. CUFI accomplishes these goals through:
• CUFI’s annual Washington Summit enables CUFI members to personally speak with their elected officials on behalf of Israel.
• CUFI’s Action Alerts mobilize CUFI’s over one million members to contact their members of Congress or the Administration on critical policy issues.
Deming, NM - Standing With Israel - September 30
Sacramento, CA - Pastors' Meeting - October 4
Sacramento, CA - Night To Honor Israel - October 4
Anaheim Hills, CA - Standing With Israel - October 5
Lubbock, TX - Night To Honor Israel - October 5
Washington D.C. - Standing With Israel - October 5
Marysvale, UT - Standing With Israel - October 5
San Angelo, TX - Pastor Meeting - October 6
Richfield, UT - Standing With Israel - October 6
Butler, PA - CUFI on Campus - October 6
New Wilmington, PA CUFI on Campus - October 7
San Angelo, TX - Standing With Israel - October 7
San Diego, CA - Pastors' Meeting - October 8
San Angelo, TX - Pastors Meeting - October 8
Cincinnati, OH - Standing With Israel - October 15
Raleigh, NC - Pastors' Meeting - October 16
Arvada, CO - Night To Honor Israel - October 19
Rock Ford, CO - Standing With Israel - October 20
Topeka, KS - Standing With Israel - October 22
Rock Island, IL - Night To Honor Israel - October 23
Lytle, TX - Night To Honor Israel - October 25
San Antonio, TX - Night To Honor Israel - October 26
Turkey, NC - Standing With Israel Event with Luncheon - October 26
Stockton, CA - Standing With Israel - November 2
Belen, NM - Night To Honor Israel - November 9
Sacramento, CA - Night To Honor Israel - November 9
Santa Fe, NM - Standing With Israel - November 10
Reno, NV - Pastors Meeting - November 11
Sparks, NV - Standing With Israel - November 11
Reno, NV - Standing With Israel - November 12
Las Vegas, Standing With Israel - November 13
Burbank, CA - Standing With Israel - November 19
We believe that the Jewish people have a right to live in their ancient land of Israel, and that the modern State of Israel is the fulfillment of this historic right.